The Stop Male Suicide project helps people to take action to prevent male suicide in Australia. One way we do this is by designing, developing and delivering a range of events, talks and workshops for people like you, who want to take action to Stop Male Suicide.
You can find out more about our Male Suicide Prevention training here.
In 2017, we will be hosting a series of Male Suicide Prevention seminars around Australia. Our aim is to bring together some of the key people concerned with and committed to taking action to Stop Male Suicide in your area. Each event will provide a great opportunity for networking, sharing experiences and expertise and gaining new knowledge and insights.
The seminars will cover four key areas:
- Facts, theories and first person accounts
- Sharing best practice in male suicide prevention
- Reflecting of different ways to respond to men’s high male suicide rate
- Exploring new solutions, commitments and actions to Stop Male Suicide in Australia.
We are in the process of finalising details of speakers and venues for these events. In the meantime, please click on the links below to reserve your place today. For further information email: StopMaleSuicide@gmail.com.
- Stop Male Suicide in Tasmania, Tuesday 21st March, Hobart
- Stop Male Suicide in New South Wales, Wednesday 17th May, Sydney
- Stop Male Suicide in Queensland, Thursday 15th June, Brisbane
- Stop Male Suicide in Victoria, Monday 26th June, Melbourne
- Stop Male Suicide in Western Australia, Perth (tbc)
- Stop Male Suicide in South Australia, Adelaide (tbc)
- Stop Male Suicide in the ACT, Canberra (tbc)
- Stop Male Suicide in the Northern Territory, Darwin (tbc)