LIVIN is a charity that works to help Stop Male Suicide in SA by promoting the message that “It Ain’t Weak to Speak”.
LIVIN was founded on the East Coast in 2013 by friends Sam Webb and Casey Lyons after losing their best mate Dwayne Lally to suicide. They wanted to derive some meaning from what felt like an entirely meaningless loss. LIVIN is committed to tackling the stigma associated with mental health challenges and connecting, supporting and inspiring people to talk about their feelings, issues and problems.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in WA, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in SA seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of LIVIN click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in SA click here
- 10 facts about male suicide in SA, click here to find out more