The suicide prevention specialist, Brendan Kelly, will speak at at the Stop Male Suicide in SA seminar, to be held in Adelaide on Tuesday 15th November.
The event will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in SA, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in SA seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the Brendan Kelly click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in SA click here
- 10 facts about male suicide in SA, click here to find out more