The work of the zero2hero project will be featured at the Stop Male Suicide in WA seminar, to be held in Perth on Wednesday 19th October.
Zero2hero works to increase the understanding of mental health issues and the awareness of mental health services among children and young people through innovative programs, events, and education.
Zero2hero will be represented at the seminar by founder Ashlee Harrison, who established the project in 2009 after losing her stepfather to suicide.
Ashlee says: “our programs aim to unleash the heroes of today, to become the leaders of tomorrow in the campaign to promote good mental health throughout their communities”.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in WA, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in WA seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of zero2hero click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in WA click here
- 10 facts about male suicide in WA, click here to find out more