The work of RDP Enterprise Solutions will be featured the Stop Male Suicide in WA seminar, to be held in Perth on Wednesday 19th October.
RDP Enterprise Solutions will be represented by its founder, Romy Pritchard, who has been working with the community services sector for more than 18 years. Through her work with RDP Enterprise Solutions, Romy develops and delivers training, workshops and seminars to promote mental health awareness and reduce stigma around mental health problems and suicide.
Romy is an accredited Mental Health First Aid and Youth Mental Health First Aid facilitator and has both professional and personal experience of the impact of suicide.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in WA, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in WA seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in WA click here
- 10 facts about male suicide in WA, click here to find out more