The specialist Men’s Psychologist, Vishal Maharaj, will be featured at the Stop Male Suicide in WA seminar, to be held in Perth on Wednesday 19th October.
Vishal runs several Private Psychology Practices in Perth, including Azure Psychology, and runs public seminars on the topic of happiness with Raising Happy. More recently he has opened an exclusive men’s health clinic targeting men’s mental health and general health.
Vishal says he has assisted thousands of men to successfully beat depression, challenge their anxiety and more importantly become the most improved version of themselves. He believes in helping men to confront their underlying vulnerabilities. He says that the phrase ‘vulnerable man’ is not one we hear very often, which is why he challenges every man identify with these words as confronting our weakness can teach us to redefine our strengths.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in WA, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in WA seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about Vishal’s work with Raising Happy
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in WA click here
- 10 facts about male suicide in WA, click here to find out more