Neal has over 30 years experience in medical and health care delivery and leadership roles. His strengths lie in developing strategic directions for healthcare organisations and advising on the entire spectrum of health policy and operational issues.
He is currently Chairman of Bethesda Hospital, a consultant to Curtin University in the establishment of WA’s third medical school, Professor of Healthcare Leadership and a director of two ASX listed junior exploration companies. He is also President of the WA Branch of the Australasian College of Health Services Management and was made an Honorary Fellow in 2011 in recognition of his outstanding leadership in health. Neale was a founding Partner and Chief Medical Director of Bali International Medical Centre.
He was Director General of the WA Department of Health, Chief Executive Officer of St John of God Health Care Subiaco and was Chairman of the Western Australian Football Commission for 10 years. Neale holds Bachelor Degrees in Medicine and Surgery, a Masters in Theological Studies and a Masters of Business Administration.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in WA, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in WA seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of the Ministerial Council for Suicide Prevention
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in WA click here
- 10 facts about male suicide in WA, click here to find out more