The Complete Men project is supporting the Stop Male Suicide in QLD seminar, to be held in Brisbane on Friday 3rd June 2016.
Complete Men is a social enterprise with a mission to help, to support and inspire men of all ages to reach their full potential – to be fully engaged in their own lives, and in those of their families and communities.
Tim Fisk, one of Complete Men’s program development board members, will be speaking at the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
Tim has survived his own personal battle with mental illness; including a suicide attempt, bankruptcy and addiction. A key component of his recovery has been helping others to discover and lead more fulfilling lives through the Complete Men’s groups Tim facilitates.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in QLD, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in QLD seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of Complete Men click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in QLD click here