A representative of Lifeline is supporting the Stop Male Suicide in QLD seminar, to be held in Brisbane on Friday 3rd June 2016.
Nicole McPhee is speaking at the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
Nicole is the Statewide Corporate Training Co-ordinator for Lifeline, which is provided in Queensland by UnitingCare Community).
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in QLD, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in QLD seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of Lifeline click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in QLD click here