A representative of the Sydney Local Health district will be supporting the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar, to be held in Sydney on Tuesday 31st May.
Jane Massa, Co-ordinator of Older People’s Suicide and Depression Prevention, is speaking at the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
Jane has an honours degree in psychology and runs “Suicide Prevention for Older People” training and the “Partners in Depression” course. Jane chairs the “Elderly Suicide Prevention Network” and is involved with a variety of Ministry of Health Working Groups.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in NSW, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of Sydney Local Health district click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in NSW click here