A representative of Lifeline North Coast (NSW) is supporting the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar, to be held in Sydney on Tuesday 31st May.
Lyn Anderson, a Supervisor & Support Officer and suicide prevention trainer for Lifeline, is speaking at the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
Lyn joined the charity as a volunteer counsellor in 2001 and with the encouragement of Lifeline, obtained a Bachelor in Counselling qualification. Lyn’s now also works for Lifeline, training, supervising and supporting those on the Lifeline phones.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in NSW, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of Lifeline click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in NSW click here