LivingWorks Education, a global provider of suicide intervention training, will be represented at the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar, to be held in Sydney on Tuesday 31st May.
Shayne Connell, a Senior Training Coach with LivingWorks Education, is supporting the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
Shayne has delivered suicide intervention training in Australia and overseas for 13 years and will be one of the speakers at the Stop Male Suicide seminar. He is a former Lifeline program manager and Men’s Health Network convenor and currently works for Cancer Council NSW.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in NSW, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about Living Works Education click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in NSW click here