The suicide prevention charity, LIVIN, is supporting the Stop Male Suicide in QLD seminar, to be held in Brisbane on Friday 3rd June 2016..
The charity’s co-founder, Casey Lyons , is speaking at the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
Casey co-founded LIVIN in 2013 in honour of his best friend Dwayne Lally who took his own life. LIVIN is committed to tacking mental health stigma and connecting, supporting and inspiring people to talk about their feelings, issues and problems and spreading the message that “It Ain’t Weak to Speak”.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in QLD, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in QLD seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of LIVIN click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in QLD click here