The National LGBTI Health Alliance is supporting the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar, to be held in Sydney on Tuesday 31st May.
The Alliance’s Deputy Executive Director, Andrew Little, is speaking at the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
Andrew is a qualified social worker, with eight year’s experience on the frontline at Centrelink and over 25 year’s personal and professional experience working in the HIV sector, both in Australia and UK. More recently he has turned his focus to addressing the health issues facing our diverse LGBTI communities.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in NSW, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of the National LGBTI Health Alliance click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in NSW click here