Dads In Distress, the peer support charity for separating parents, will be represented at the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar, to be held in Sydney on Tuesday 31st May.
DIDS board member, Pete Nicholls, will be speaking at the seminar that will bring together people who are committed to taking action to help Stop Male Suicide, which currently takes the lives of six men in Australia every day.
As well as being a board member of the Dads In Distress (DIDS), Pete facilitates the DIDS group in Sydney CBD. DIDS objectives include providing support service for separated parents and raising awareness of male suicide, particularly where it relates to divorce and separation.
If you want to help Stop Male Suicide in NSW, find out more at the links below:
- To come and take part in the Stop Male Suicide in NSW seminar click here
- To find out about the other speakers taking part in this seminar click here
- To find out more about the work of Dads In Distress click here
- To find out more about the Stop Male Suicide project, click here
- To find out more about the rate of male suicide in NSW click here